Find us on Facebook

Call us: (03) 5781 1300

Kilmore Primary School, 35 Lancefield Road Kilmore 3764 View Location


Enrolment Forms 

Enrolment-Form-2016-Page-1-of-4 Kilmore OSHC

Enrolment-Form-2016-Page-2-of-4 Kilmore OSHC

Enrolment-Form-2016-page-3-of-4 Kilmore OSHC

Enrolment-Form-2016-Page-4-of-4 Kilmore OSHC

Easy Debit Kilmore OSHC DDR_44906 – Needs to be completed and sent in with Enrolment Forms above

Centrepay is available for families who wish to use this facility. It can be used to make regular deductions from your Centrelink payments. Centrepay is a voluntary and easy payment option available to Centrelink customers. Go to for more information and to set up your Centrepay deductions.

Authority to Transport- KPS to St Pats and TKIS 2017

To be used for children attending either:
St. Patricks’ Primary School before and after school
or the Kilmore International School for Term time transfers after school ( we do not operate before school transfers)

All bookings and notification of absent days should be done using the MyFamilyLounge App which is available on the Home Page of this website.

Please complete ALL FOUR pages of the Enrolment Form, and either scan or mail it to:
65 Sutherland Street, Kilmore Vic. 3764
No bookings will be confirmed unless we have received a:
1) Completed Enrolment Form for each child,  and a completed Booking Form with the relevant days required listed.
2) If your child attends either St.Patrick’s Primary School or Kilmore International School – Authority to Transport Form as well.
2) EziDebit OSHC Form for paying your weekly account, and any other forms required depending on your child’s health, allergies etc.

Medical and Permission Forms

Epipen Anaphylaxis Action Plan
Anapen Anaphylaxis Action Plan

Information Release Form